Thursday, March 28, 2013

Then there Are KITTENS

I will admit to a fondness toward felines, I always have. And why not? Felines have held themselves in the highest order since before the time of Yore. We're talking the days of the Pharaohs here.

There is a saying "Cats were worshiped like gods, and they have never forgotten" I'm thinking it's true. I know there are a lot of DOG people out there but I submit cats and kittens have it over dogs and puppies. Allow me to explain:

Kittens know from birth that water goes on the inside not the outside.
Puppies just wade on in, lay down and absorb as much water as they can then wander over to where the people are and share the joy of water.

Kittens understand the sublime comfort of sleeping in a pile.
Dogs just spread out.
sleeping dog photo: dog sleeping dogsleeping.jpg
Kittens, no matter how small, intimadate dogs, no matter how big.

Kittens PURR!
Puppys lick

On the cute factor it's tough but I give the nod to kittens.
 (Shutter-Shooter)
 I didn't say it was a runaway.

Kittens and puppies do have something in common, they can both find the heart in the most heartless of people, and that is a gift that keeps on giving.

Rescue a kitten or pup and you will have a friend for life, besides it's good for your heart, Cheers.


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

great piece, espeially the BIG DOG